Sunny Christmas Money
Oldies Christmas Cash
1. No age limit.
2. Contest will begin on Friday, November 15th, 2013 and end on Saturday, December 14th, 2013.
3. One entry per person per location per day.
4. Must be present to enter.
5. Must be a United States Citizen.
6. Illegible entries will be discarded. Please write neatly.
7. One finalist who is closest to the total in the box (regardless of whether the guess is higher or lower than the actual total) will be selected from each location. In the event that more than one guess is closest to the actual total, a random drawing will determine the finalist from that location. You may only qualify once as a finalist. Actual total is the sum of the cash in the box.
8. Finalists must be present to check in either in person or proxy between
10:00am and 11:00am at Dick Edwards Hyundai, Manhattan, KS to win at the final event December 14th, 2013. Winner will be determined by approximately 12:30 PM. Finalists will be contacted with the exact location of final event.
9. At the final event, all previous finalist guesses will be posted for all finalists to see. If the finalist chooses, he/she may change his/her guess or keep his/her existing guess. The finalist who has the closest guess on December 14, 2013, wins all the cash and any gift cards that maybe in the sealed cash box.
10. In the event of a tie, the first option would be to evenly split the money among all contestants who are tied should all contestants agree to that. If agreement can not be reached among the contestants, a random drawing will determine the winner.
11. The amount least off from the actual total among the existing finalist guesses will be announced at the final event. The specific finalist with that guess will not be identified.
12. Employees of Flint Hills radio their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, employees of other radio or television stations, cable stations and employees of participating sponsors and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate. Guesses will be audited and managed by officials at Intrust Bank. Officials at the bank will be the only ones who know the exact amount of cash and gift cards in the box prior to December 14th, 2013. Finalists will be determined by bank officials.
13. All taxes resulting in winning will be the responsibility of the winner. Winner must provide their Social Security Number and other necessary information required by the IRS to claim the cash.
14. Contest finalists agree to the use of contest their name, voice, photo, biographical information and/or likeness for any and all promotional use by the radio stations and website.
15. Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of the judging organization which are final over all matters pertaining to the sealed cash box. Any questions pertaining to these rules must be addressed to Susan Trafton, Flint Hills Radio Promotions Director. 785-823-1111 or via email : email@example.com